Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jay Violence
Steam Name: Violence
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:70324571

Date and time of loss: 09:57AM - 20/01/2019
What happened:
Died to police at Hospital, weapon was minged from body by someone who was not involved in the situation. After I did a PD Raid to the evidence locker it was not there. I then made a report to find out that it was minged before police could confiscate it and the person who minged it disconnected.

What do you need refunded: AK-47
Evidence:
@cxcordell
"09:57:32 AM: John Goban (lord_saraswathi) (STEAM_0:0:146056124) (976) took item: AK-74 from a container owned by Jay Violence

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Violence What exactly do you mean by died by police at hospital, as if you became deceased you are no longer able to get that weapon regardless of it being minge-grabbed or not due to confiscated weapons being deleted from the locker upon you fully dying (which is an nlr feature). The person who grabbed it would have still been punished in some form though.

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No I was in critical and then revived on scene by EMS by then a person had minged the gear on my body before police could confiscate it. Therefore if police confiscated the AK-47 and I was revived it would have been in the Locker. Yes the person who minged it was also banned.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Violence Alright.
@cxcordell Can you confirm this request, as well as violence's part of the story please.

cxcordell

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Can Confirm. The AK needs to be refunded. The story is in order too.

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted.

When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.