Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Jack White
Steam Name: JxckBlxck
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70324571

Date and time of loss: 12:34 - 25/12/2018
What happened: Parked my vehicle on the side of the road whilst I went to the renter at Supermarket. Whilst renting I heard a vehicle smash into my vehicle and break one of my wheels, which is fine. However as I was running to my vehicle I saw the car that crashed into my car drive by me and do a U-Turn as he saw me run towards my vehicle and then straight up rammed into me as I got into my vehicle which made me go flying and insta-died. Because of it being a vehicle rammed death I don't suppose the person who rammed me can actually be caught so I thought posting a refund request for the money I lost would be ok?

What do you need refunded: $2800 (On Person) - $3500 (Medical Bills Average) = $6300 Total
Evidence:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I am gonna go ahead and accept this.

I feel like the person ramming into you purposefully rammed into you. Despite your parking location, they should not have done a U-Turn, and deliberately ram their vehicle into yours at high speed, knowing full well your vehicle was still parked there. I could easily see that as fail-driving, as there was no rhyme or reason. You didn't have enough time to properly put your seatbelt on, which caused you to be launched and killed. I feel that'd be unfair for you to be punished in the death fees for something that should've been avoided by the opposite player.

A suggestion is to park in the parking lot next to the shopping units, or the parking lot adjacent to the supermarket, for safety.

Accepted.
We have issued your Refund Request.
When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund.
If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.