CommanderPro

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Luke St. Germain
Steam Name: Pookster
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:74249139

Date and time of loss: Wednesday jan, 30th 2019
What happened: got vramed and an admin claimed my ticket but did nothing at all but claim it and leave his name was @Tyla and i got looted even tho the cross walk thing said go

What do you need refunded: 16 of each chems and a minifridge
Evidence:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1640314050
^ post inventory after i got revived
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1640315796
^proof nothing happened when he claimed my ticket

you can also tell in the video from the direction i got hit and the placement on the road that i was the driver was also on the wrong side of the road

@Tyla didnt even revive me to ask about my report which i would've been able to at least tell him that it was not my fault i got hit

Last edited:

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Tyla and idea on this

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The report was very vague, when I tpd to Pookster I saw he was in the middle of the road outside supermarket so summarised it was an organic accident from some risky road crossing.
After reviewing his video you can see he is clearly crossing when the sign says 'Walk' so I believe he should be given a refund.
Apologies for not waiting on the video evidence on the server @CommanderPro

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

note: only reason this is being approved is that the vehicle was fail driving as it appeared it was driving on the wrong side of the road at a high speed but for future reference please look both ways before crossing the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.