boris mcdonald

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: boris mcdonald
Steam Name:itz_smithy
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:188197271

Date and time of loss:19:00 GMT
What happened: cops broke FTVL ask moderator @Tristan for evidence situation was voided could not get in game refund as no senior admin was online at the time of the sit...

What do you need refunded: kriss vector/kevlar & helmet
Evidence: Ask moderator @Tristan for evidence situation was voided could not get in game refund as no senior admin was online at the time of the sit

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Tristan Can you confirm the situation and the items please, if possible.

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Tristan Can you confirm the situation and the items please, if possible.

I voided the hostage situation, @boris mcloving lost the aforementioned items due to a raid that had faults on both sides admitted by the main players on each side. In addition to prison guards helping the police with the raid and possible combat healing. Both sides and myself were in agreement voiding the situation was the best route. @boris mcloving and 3 other players lost items. They should be making their own refund requests soon. One I already handled myself in-game by taking them to the evidence locker but the 3 others lost their items to the locker after death. All were refunded in-game for their medical expenses.

Photo of items he took just before the hostage situation, and he died before ever interacting with these items again:
Capture.PNG

I think he should also receive 2 pistol ammo for his vector and a single coca leaf:

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted.

When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.