SIRDINGUS

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: John Johnson
Steam Name: SIRDINGUS
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:170999665

Date and time of loss: 5:40 2/15/2019
What happened: So there was a raid in my neighborhood and it was a across the street from mine and the houses looked the same and they raided my house by accident and i lost 130 coke, they had no reason to raid me and only the house across the street from me because that's where the raid was.

What do you need refunded: 130 cocain
Evidence: @bedsheet I recorded what happened but i haven't published it yet

bedsheet

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

SA+ will decide on the matter when evidence on both sides has been presented. For PD on during this situation, please feel free to reply.

SIRDINGUS

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

SA+ will decide on the matter when evidence on both sides has been presented. For PD on during this situation, please feel free to reply.
Did they present evidence to raid my house? Because im 90% sure they didn't have evidence to raid me but they were responding to a raid across the street.

Last edited:

bedsheet

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Walter Skies @Walter Pimax I believe one of you were involved in the situation. If they do not respond within 24 hours of this comment with counter-claims or evidence for the raid, I'll go ahead and void the situation and get your items refunded.

Walter Skies

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

There was a shoot out at the white house. In subs. So then I went over there because the sheriff told us to go and raid the house. When I walking out side the door he walked in. I asked him to put his hands up I went and searched him and I found 130 bags of coke. So then I went to take him to jail went to a admin sit then it end. The reason we where there was because of a gs9 shoot out

bedsheet

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

What do you need refunded: 130 cocain
I need evidence of the 130 cocaine. If you don't have any, I'll check logs, but I cannot guarantee I'll find anything.

There was a shoot out at the white house. In subs. So then I went over there because the sheriff told us to go and raid the house. When I walking out side the door he walked in. I asked him to put his hands up I went and searched him and I found 130 bags of coke. So then I went to take him to jail went to a admin sit then it end. The reason we where there was because of a gs9 shoot out
Do you have any footage and/or screenshots? I need concrete evidence or at the very least multiple accounts to verify yours

SIRDINGUS

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I need evidence of the 130 cocaine. If you don't have any, I'll check logs, but I cannot guarantee I'll find anything.

Do you have any footage and/or screenshots? I need concrete evidence or at the very least multiple accounts to verify yours
I can get a screen shot

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted. Your refund was issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.