SIRDINGUS

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: John Johnson
Steam Name: SIRDINGUS
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:170999665

Date and time of loss: 4:20 3/16/2019
What happened: So what happened was, i was raiding the bank with my friends and in the first bank raid i got combat tasered twice and in the second bank raid i got tasered by another security officer and Vexum told the security officer that he can't do that and he does it again. Also the bank security was breaking nlr rushing me and my friends in attempt to taser us and put us in cuffs. In the first bank raid there was no admins on and in the second one Vexum was the only admin on and he had a lot of reports to attend to and gave me permission to make a refund and @ him in it.
@Vexum

The first two tasers was when there weren't any admins on

What do you need refunded: 1 ACR with eotech, 1 Kevlar and Helmet. When i got tasered in the first bank raid it messed up my gun and took my eotech away for some reason.
Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/5c8cc19621c0945090/monolith-after-hours warning turn down volume before watching really loud.

Last edited:

Vexum

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.