In-Game Name:
Charles Martel
Steam Name:
Exocreed
SteamID:

Date and time of loss:
6:45 EST 06/12/2019

What happened:
The Entire Server crashed everyone was kicked off.

What do you need refunded:
One Mini Fridge,
One Burner
One Stand

Evidence:
The server logs show a crash.
It's not my responsibility to assume that at any given time the server will crash with no warning.

Under no circumstances as a or any new player for that matter would continue playing on the server if because of the whatever server-side issue all the money I worked hard for was up and vanished and told that it was too bad because despite not being informed about the documentation of items they were expected to regardless.

I enjoy the server greatly and have bought premium twice contributing to the community and I had plans to keep buying it, however. If I'm just gonna be told to go screw myself and that I should have taken a screenshot something that was never told to me at any point in time. Then I wouldn't dream of purchasing premium or recommending the server to any of my friends and persuading them that premium is worth the money.

15-17k is a lot of money for a new player and from now on I'll take screenshots of my purchases however the unreliability of the server host should be publicized to the community so they can take action and at the very least document their purchases.

It's not fair to anybody when these things happen without being informed.

it hurts the players and the community. Making them less encouraged to buy premium or even play on a server with problems that are hidden from the community and has the potential to crash at any point in time.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Note: No evidence provided of the crash, take a screenshot of the crash next time

Status
Not open for further replies.