Boofx-_-

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name:Cleetus Weest
Steam Name: BeeseChurger
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:523314932

Date and time of loss: 9:40-9:45
What happened: Basically i bought a Car called Subaru Legacy GT and everything was fine but i noticed that VC mod DOES NOT WORK for it. i could not switch seats, turn lights on, and no one could get in my car. i put it in my garage and took it back out and still didnt work so then i reported it. @PMX teleported to me and he checked it out. he told me to go sell the car for half the price i got it for and that he would give me the other half and to message him once i sold it so i could get my money back, the car was 89k in total and i sold it for 44,999. i messaged pmx to finish this issue and get the other half back but then he got off with out closing the report, let alone helping me.

What do you need refunded: 44,999
Evidence: i didnt record it because i expected a staff to help me, especially it being PMX

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i messaged pmx to finish this issue and get the other half back but then he got off with out closing the report, let alone helping me.

Oh Im sorry. I was tabbed out and doing something else, after I told you to sell your vehicle, so I forgot about this case. I will have someone give you the money or give it to you myself, tomorrow.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Refund issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.