duza9999

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Willhelm Shmit
Steam Name: Pagliarini
SteamID: 76561198070635767

Date and time of loss: Yesterday evening
What happened: I had just pulled some equipment out of my premium locker including an AR15. I had said rifle on my back and within 5 seconds ran into the gunshop to buy rifle ammo. As I was walking in two officers stopped and arrested me for having an AR15 on my back. The fact that there was no grace period when at the gunshop was a major point of contention. The officers proceeded to arrest me for 15 minutes. While I was in the prison I made a report to GM who happened to be on. As I was waiting for GM to get back to me, the cells were all open at the prison. I walked out, and stood in the open door way of the prison control room to ask the officer to stop blaring the siren for seemingly no reason. Instead a police officer, not even a prison guard came out and shot me. They stabilized me and while I was on the ground GM released me from prison and respawned me (Just bad timing, though I appreciated the effort).

As such I lost my equipment, I then made another report and Asian then responded. I gave him the rundown and he said if I could successfully sneak into the police station evidence locker while he was watching, then got away undetected, I could make a refund request. And that's exactly what I did.

What do you need refunded: 6 lockpicks, an Ar15 with eotec sight, guy fawkes mask, a kevlar with helmet , and 5 things of rifle ammo (the photo has 2 but I had already used 3 to load 150 rounds).

Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2217485566

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm that I told @duza9999 that since he lost his AR-15 and 6 lockpicks due to being RDMed at prison, I gave him the chance to reach the evidence locker at PD and if he succeeded he can make a refund request. @duza9999 succeeded at reaching the evidence locker. Although i cant confirm the other items lost, the items werent in his bank account or on his person at the time.

Last edited:

Joey.

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.