LionHeart <3

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Drake Milteer
Steam name: LionHeart <3
Steam ID: New Jersey, United States

Date and time of loss: 6:30 AM 7/17/2017
What happened: Me and my friend were driving in my red Audi and a cop keeps following us without any lights or sirens so we just keep driving. In order to get him to stop following us, we drive off the cliff. He follows us to the bottom of the cliff and my friend kill him. We go to the bank so I can withdraw some money and two cops cars come and arrest me and my friend and we get our illegal items seized. We basically got our items taken away because an officer tried to pull us over with no lights or sirens on...

What do you need refunded: 10 Stacks or weed seeds and a Makarov

Evidence: @Hazza

D

Deleted member 902

In-Game name: Drake Milteer
Steam name: LionHeart <3
Steam ID: New Jersey, United States

Date and time of loss: 6:30 AM 7/17/2017
What happened: Me and my friend were driving in my red Audi and a cop keeps following us without any lights or sirens so we just keep driving. In order to get him to stop following us, we drive off the cliff. He follows us to the bottom of the cliff and my friend kill him. We go to the bank so I can withdraw some money and two cops cars come and arrest me and my friend and we get our illegal items seized. We basically got our items taken away because an officer tried to pull us over with no lights or sirens on...

What do you need refunded: 10 Stacks or weed seeds and a Makarov

Evidence: @Hazza
I cant confirm, the items that were taken, however I can confirm that the cop did search them and take the items for no reason, and the cop was banned for it.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined - shouldn't have given out items without any RP in the first place. Contact ingame staff if you need assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.