Not open for further replies.

Bartholomew James

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Bartholomew James
Steam Name: pucumido
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445008457 / 76561198850282642

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 18/06/2022 (yesterday), around 11pm/12am (timezone GMT+1)
What happened: I was with the guy on the clip and he killed a policeman because he killed my friend, then we ran away into the mayor's building and some guy comes up and just screams "Put your hands up in there ******!" and straight up opens the door and shoots us. After that i made a sit and the staff present (I think it was @heyitskev ) told me to come here and post this refund request

What do you need refunded: kevlar+helmet, ak74 with foregrip and kobra sight, mini fridge
Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/oZdMS3H8nZLNS/d1337BYdhNoy?invite=cr-MSxDM0ssMzI5NTc1MTAs
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: yes

Last edited:

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm the validity of this refund request. The player in question opened the door and immediately shot @Bartholomew James without saying anything beforehand or giving Barthlo a chance to respond. The items in question are set to be taken off of the offending party.

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Request Accepted, we have issued your refund. When you are next online, please go to the NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.