Not open for further replies.

moher4 ghost

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Moher Moussy

Steam name: moher4 ghost

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28147078

Date and time of loss: 23 sep 2017 i sadly dont know the time as this is US server but this happend about an hour before i posted this refund request.

What happened: I along with my friend got RDMed by a guy for no valid reason which resulted in both of us losing items, a staff member investigated and found that the guy did RDM us and banned him. The staff member is called Smalley. btw my friend who also got RDMed with me is called gaz and he lost the same exact stuff that i lost.

How much do you need refunded: 1 AR15, 1 Holo sight, 1 forgrip, 1 suppressor, 1 rifel ammo box, 1 kevlar L.

Evidence: I sadly dont have evidence like a photo or a video to prove what i had as i forgot to save my shadowplay how ever i belive the staff member did see the incident and you could possible check my logs for what i had and what i lost. Sorry that i cant provide any.

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

I responded to a report where moher claimed that he was RDM'ed within the bank. Now, according to Moher he called the browns to come help with the bank robbery. They sat down within the lobby as the vault was on a cooldown so they waited without gaining much attention. They went back to the vault where Desean came and stood next to Moher for the past few minutes. Once that time went Desean then turned around to Moher and straight up shot him with a pistol for no valid reasoning. They also shot his friend. Desean claimed that he was in the robbery before Moher which it was actually Moher who was the first one in. No communication was made between Moher and Desean and Moher was no threat to them as they all had guns out. I dealt with the sit and gave Desean a warning for RDM.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ok. I will go ahead and refund you only for the things you have lost @moher4 ghost. Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.