Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Dylan Crider
Steam name: Darth
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:111716029

Date and time of loss: Today about 8:50 pm EST
What happened: I brought like 33k worth of plastic it and only gave me like 22k worth.

How much do you need refunded: 550 plastic
Evidence: @Covent

Covent

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm provided by logs and time stamps hes missing exactly 550 plastic chunks. I checked his inventory and checked how much he bought. He bought too many as his inventory is full and it seems it took the money but he did not receive the plastic chunks due to his inventory being full.

01:46:04 AM - Transactions - Darth - Dylan Crider (STEAM_0:1:111716029) purchased: x2750 Plastic Chunk and paid $23068 to an NPC shop

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been Accepted. I will issue a refund for all the items that can be seen within the evidence provided. When you are next online you may claim your refund from the refund teller NPC within the bank. If you have any issues regarding your refund please contact me or a member of community management for support regarding any issues you may have.

Note: I will give this to you this time as it isn't necessarily your fault since we have no prompt in place to stop this however in the future please keep in mind how mow inventory space you have when buying items.

Status
Not open for further replies.