What happened: Disappeared

What do you need refunded: Fridge
Evidence: @sp00fy

unknown.png

sp00fy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Madone made a report instantly after his fridge supposedly disappeared. I investigated whether or not it had truly "glitched" and disappeared, and it all seemed to match up. I provided Madone with the picture of the logs, in which I had searched "fridge", showing that no-one had picked it up after he deployed it. Also, it was nowhere to be found.

Even though this is technically not proof of illegit loss, I vouch for Madone and believe his story, considering he is one of the server's trusted Mentors.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been Accepted. I will issue a refund for all the items that can be seen within the evidence provided. When you are next online you may claim your refund from the refund teller NPC within the bank. If you have any issues regarding your refund please contact me or a member of community management for support regarding any issues you may have.

Note: The item does seem to be glitched given the logs, and the fact that you could vouch that you could not find it, and that he no longer had the item but deployed it. I believe it would be ok to refund him for it in this occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.