Status
Not open for further replies.

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i had a sit going perfectly fine but i had shit to do and had to go and the admin knew this and then he left and made a whole other mod start the whole thing so i got fucking mad cus i had shit to do and made it very clear i wanted it to be a forum report because i had to go but no one listened so i was very toxic because i was getting very angry cus they said if i leave im banned but I HAD TO GO! like idk what ppl dont understand about that so now im banned for 30 days and literally just bought premium so i want a refund cus this is literally bullshit.

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

keep in mind i had to go at the beginning and was about to log out and then the sit went on for around 15 mins of them just sitting and freezing me saying if i leave im getting banned..

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

please train ur staff to be able to handle forum reports and not be case thirsty

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

im sorry if that seems toxic but u have to understand the bullshit i just went through. not all staff are like that though a lot are very kind but its the bad apples that ruin the batch

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I’m just curious but what even is this? Is this a refund request or ban appeal or what?

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I’m just curious but what even is this? Is this a refund request or ban appeal or what?
Honestly idk i would like to talk to someone about it that isnt the same mod if i could but idk how to do that cus the mod will just deny the appeal

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'll refer to your ban appeal for proper reasoning:
You were toxic, you're still toxic, you fail to see what you did wrong at all but instead blame it on me for apparently not knowing what I'm doing or being 'case hungry', failing to be able to self reflect at all.

If you'd have said you'd need to go to the toilet for some minutes everything would have been fine. However you just disconnected, leading to your ban.

If you wouldn't have behaved in the manner you did, insulting, being ignorant and then just disconnecting, chances might be that you wouldn't have been banned in the first place.

I cannot confirm this refund request.
(If that was what i was pinged for)

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i do see what i did was wrong did u not see that i said i was toxic and ill apologize for that to u but u have to take responsibility for how poorly u handled that sit

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I did not handle this badly at all:

If it wasn't for you that kept talking over me orthe original report creator, and your behaviour in general, this situation would have been able to be handled way quicker then it turned out to be.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Denied as Luvbunny can not confirm the items as well as the fact you did not use the proper format.

Status
Not open for further replies.