HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Toku Yoshino
Steam Name: BAPE <3
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87696030

Date and time of loss: 2AM
What happened: Me and my boy were driving around and I ahd my MP9 on my back and we bumped into a guy and I hopped out and he said get out the car and sprayed me down while my gun was on my back and gave me no time

What do you need refunded:1x Kev & Helm, 1x Ziptie, 1x Lockpick, 3x Small medkit (MP9 received In-Game) (Guy with my other items disconnected)
Evidence: @Nifae
https://plays.tv/video/5cbeab96da7f7ae112/rdm-proof

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Nifae

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

From the video, it does seem that the microphone icon over the killer's head popped up only briefly before BAPE was killed, so BAPE would not have had adequate time to react. I'm not sure why there's no sound though, or why the video has been cut. Someone else would have to check the logs to confirm what was lost though. I just took the sit about how he was killed too fast to respond.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

At around 30 seconds you cut the video and skipped right to the part where you died. This video is not enough evidence to explain what happened. For all we know you could have been chasing the guy in the lambo because you tried to raid him and he ran. You see what I mean? If you can provide the full unedited video with sound a decision will be made from there.

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, failed to supply more evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.