Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Leonardo Pisano
Steam name: 40K
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121022790

Date and time of loss: September 15, 2017 - 6:30 PM
What happened: So, I join the server, I buy the 30K street engine upgrade for my Shelby GT500 KR. My car immedtiately accelerates to the top speed and automatically turns left or right, it's impssoble to drive, so I had Isaac Vanfudley test my vehicle and we were laughing the whole time. The car can literally not be driven, so Isaac refunds me 30K and I get the standard engine again. Well, my car has the same problem and it doesn't and won't change, so he told me to make a refund request for my Mustang since it can't be driven properly so I'm getting rid of the car. Unfortunate, but looking forward to when this is fixed so I can drive my car again. :]

How much do you need refunded: $455,999
Evidence: WhiteBlood tested my vehicle & Video of my car losing control naturally while just driving straight.

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, this is a big refund and I'm waiting for @DevulTj yet again for the next update. It is told that the update would fix these things, however I need to discuss with CM's whether a refund is suited in this case as this is quite a big refund. Also you told me you sold the car that's why I'm putting this on hold.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Rejected.

This bug will be fixed shortly in a hotfix.