Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78631459

Your Character Name: Benny Monster

Ban Length: 4 days

Banning Staff Member @Zerpo

Ban Reason: Lying in a sit, ERP

Time of Occurrence: 11:40 am 10/13/2018

Relevant Evidence:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tyrox

I am only asking that the ERP bit that was unnecessarily added to my ban be removed; as I would not engage nor encourage ERP of any kind. I thought I made this clear when it happened but apparently not. I sent @Hazza a lengthy message on the discord expressing to him that I did not condone nor encourage any players to break the rules. I cannot control what other say or do. I should not be punished for something I had no control over.

My message to Hazza on discord please read*

I don't really care that i got caught in a lie Ill admit it but really what I was lying about was kind of irrelevant i did not need to looking back. However.. The whole ERP thing I don't feel should be tacked on my ban, considering the fact that you knew i was not encouraging it from him. ( Jake Thompson, the one who told you to take off your pants ) In fact when he told you that i immediately broke charterer and you saw that. I was telling him "No no.. don't do that. Don't say that, You cant tell someone to do that." I was very clear about it that i was not supporting or advocating in any such way. I'm very well aware of the No ERP rule.
Personally I feel it's a very important rule to have when a game with children is the demographic. I would never commit ERP.
The one time i got in trouble for it was way back when i first started and tried to sell a girl as a prostitute. When i was confronted about it was extremely embarrassed and uncomfortable about it for a while after it. I do not believe I was giving a physical warning more so a slap on the hands and to never act as such again. At that point, I swore to myself and the staff that warned me about it, that i would not make another ERP mistake. Since then till now; I have not had any problems or warning for such behavior.
Till now that is.. like i said before when Jake told you to take your pants off i became extremally uncomfortable and visually broke character to tell him he was not aloud to say those kinds of things.. I know you herd what i said to him. I know you knew that I was uncomfortable with him saying that. I told he he was an idiot cause i knew you would make a report. I knew you would bring me. that is why i even LOOC you saying I'm not involved with what he is saying to you. I tried to make it clear that I did not encourage him to say that to you as I know it is against server rules. You pushed the narrative as if i was trying to get him to break the rules for me; which is insane considering the amount of time an energy i put into this game.
But I was in no way apart nor did i encourage what Jake HIM SELF said to you... I LITRALLY TOLD YOU THIS IN LOOC BEFOR YOU EVEN MADE THE SIT BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WOULD MAKE A REPORT. I cannot control what come out of other peoples mouths, as I'm sure you know. Im going to appeal my ban with the video i have. With all that being said i want to tell you personally that you disappoint me. you could have said something anything really
but you didn't, that says a lot about you sir.

Let it be known that Hazza knew I was not encouraging this behavior yet still makes the report and advises me to enjoy the ban.

Last edited:

Zerpo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

the video takes place after you are already in the forest, meaning i cannot get a feel for what was going on before, and at no point do you "break character to tell him not to do it", the first time you show any sort of concern is after he was already killed and it was in an imessage saying he was going to get reported. i had initially pulled you to the sit to check your involvement in the situation and see what you had said to him, because player based hits are not allowed, they must be made through the bounty board. all i was asking you to do was try to tell me your side and you gave me unnecessary pushback and lied to me multiple times even after i was positive you were involved. i will reduce the ban duration by 24 hours from the time i am posting this (removing ERP from the ban), so you will still have ~1 day left on your ban.