Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: My Dime Is Up
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110286191
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Nick Fockerson

Rule-breacher Steam Name: Krat0z | ddg
Rule-breacher SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62534418
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): Alec Moose

Reason for Request: FailRP and FearRP. Not dropping ammount of money when mugging and gun pointed and driving a car while zip-tied.
Time of Occurrence: 4:20 PM EST
Evidence to support your claim:
(Ignore the 2 numbers at top of screen, the UI glitched out somehow when going to NPC)

Stravski

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like to start off by saying that this is ridiculous and there's no evidence here to prove that rules were broken, however, I will admit to stealing the car while handcuffed. He had been repeatedly handcuffing me saying how I broke rules and what not so I tried to go and get unrestrained. As far as the FailRP/FearRP goes, he's the one in the wrong here. He put his weapon away after attempting to mug me and I fled, he then pulled his weapon back out and proceeded to fire upon me, my first intention would be to run if this were real life and someone were shooting at me.

At the time of writing this he's attempting to blackmail me by stating he will delete this if I give him x ammount of money(Pics to prove it if requested, also restrained, once again). On top of that he is repeatedly harassing me in the server with constant messages and restraining me over and over again. As a brand new player to this community I don't find it appealing that my first 30 minutes on the server I'm dealing with a ban report.

I've been in the roleplay community for a LONG time, I'm currently a developer for DDG(Biggest PrisonRP Community) and have no intentions on breaking rules. I've been looking to join Monolith since I saw it on facepunch and am not a child looking to troll, just looking to play and make some memories.

Last but not least, now he claims if I work with him he will remove the report, claiming how I'm gonna be banned and what not, This kid seems to be power hungry and thinks he's god. It also appears he is doing this to other people as well. Once again, pictures to prove if needed.

All in all I think this report is complete horseshit(Pardon my french).

My Dime Is Up

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like to start off by saying that this is ridiculous and there's no evidence here to prove that rules were broken, however, I will admit to stealing the car while handcuffed. He had been repeatedly handcuffing me saying how I broke rules and what not so I tried to go and get unrestrained. As far as the FailRP/FearRP goes, he's the one in the wrong here. He put his weapon away after attempting to mug me and I fled, he then pulled his weapon back out and proceeded to fire upon me, my first intention would be to run if this were real life and someone were shooting at me.

At the time of writing this he's attempting to blackmail me by stating he will delete this if I give him x ammount of money(Pics to prove it if requested, also restrained, once again). On top of that he is repeatedly harassing me in the server with constant messages and restraining me over and over again. As a brand new player to this community I don't find it appealing that my first 30 minutes on the server I'm dealing with a ban report.

I've been in the roleplay community for a LONG time, I'm currently a developer for DDG(Biggest PrisonRP Community) and have no intentions on breaking rules. I've been looking to join Monolith since I saw it on facepunch and am not a child looking to troll, just looking to play and make some memories.

Last but not least, now he claims if I work with him he will remove the report, claiming how I'm gonna be banned and what not, This kid seems to be power hungry and thinks he's god. It also appears he is doing this to other people as well. Once again, pictures to prove if needed.

All in all I think this report is complete horseshit(Pardon my french).
Real quick. I never blackmailed you. I as simply giving you a last chance to comply with me so you don't receive a ban though you didn't take it. That isn't blackmailing... just a last chance. The zip-tying multiple times is me giving you more than a second chance because we do stupid things sometimes so you were given more than a second chance.

Stravski

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Real quick. I never blackmailed you. I as simply giving you a last chance to comply with me so you don't receive a ban though you didn't take it. That isn't blackmailing... just a last chance. The zip-tying multiple times is me giving you more than a second chance because we do stupid things sometimes so you were given more than a second chance.

I beg to differ, it was indeed blackmail. I have pictures to prove it. The way you went about the situation was terrible.

Last edited:

Crimson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was kinda there

Roj

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.