Not open for further replies.

Aceshooter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Aceshooter
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43949825
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Travis Rubino

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Bodean Abernathy

Reason for Report: Well, He didn't really take my last sit too officially like a real admin would. Watch the video that was provided and see what he does when Lonzo interrupts me. he does nothing (Spoiler Alert)
Time of Occurrence: 4:13 PM Central Time Zone United States
Evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/f8u1m
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Bodean Abernathy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I really don't see what I did wrong here. Someone interrupted you and you seem to have overreacted. You can see a lot was going on around us and being interrupted a few times isn't that big of a deal.

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You seem to have an anger issue, I just dealt with you in a sit for VDM I was trying to figure out why you ran him over if it was by accident almost imminently after I started asking you what happened you blew up and started saying "Oh just kick or warn me or ban me or what ever I don't care anymore", and all I was trying to figure out was what happened the other guy wasn't even pushing for a punishment nor was I going to give one.. I was simply trying to figure out what happened, seeing how that sit played out it seems you vastly over reacted here as well...

The higher ups will have to review this.

@Lola Meid @DevulTj @Aaron @Johnny183 @Perry @Bryan1504

Chrome

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Just to add onto this, I'm 90% sure I blacklisted you from driving at some point in time. Higher ups will need to check that for me

Aceshooter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Just to add onto this, I'm 90% sure I blacklisted you from driving at some point in time. Higher ups will need to check that for me
You never blacklisted me from driving, and I don't have an anger issue, I was pissed this whole day and yesterday because of toxic people that I have to be around, the way the cops act and everything, I get pissed because dealing with issues like people trying to shoot the cops constantly, I got tired of it, I switched my job, I still get shot at, I switch my job again get shot at again. I didn't file tickets because one, I'm not sitting with the people that would shoot at me, and hear that "Oh I didn't shoot him what do you mean?" It's annoying on a daily basis, and usually, when I get pulled in a sit, I usually get in trouble. And Bodean didn't try to tell the other guy that was SPEAKING Over me, to hush up or anything just stood there watching. Which is also why I got pissed off, usually when I'm in a sit with other people, I get told to shut up, or the other person gets told to shut up.

Aceshooter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You seem to have an anger issue, I just dealt with you in a sit for VDM I was trying to figure out why you ran him over if it was by accident almost imminently after I started asking you what happened you blew up and started saying "Oh just kick or warn me or ban me or what ever I don't care anymore", and all I was trying to figure out was what happened the other guy wasn't even pushing for a punishment nor was I going to give one.. I was simply trying to figure out what happened, seeing how that sit played out it seems you vastly over reacted here as well...

The higher ups will have to review this.

@Lola Meid @DevulTj @Aaron @Johnny183 @Perry @Bryan1504
And maybe before you start stating things like "you have an anger issue" maybe if you understood what a Rough week is, you'd understand that people can have bad days, and more things that get piled on top, makes the days even worse, I come on gmod and anyone game for that matter to Relax after my week, Rough weeks + BS = a Stressed person/someone that doesn't want people acting like idiots.

Aceshooter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I have been blacklisted from Secret Service, and the cops both for separate issues, that do not involve my vulgar language or anything for that matter, then me being stupid and doing stupid things.

Bodean Abernathy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Having a rough day/week or whatever it so happens to be does not mean you can take it out on players or admins on monolith or on anyone for that matter. If he was breaking a rule why did you not record it and instead overreact when getting interrupted .

Aceshooter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Having a rough day/week or whatever it so happens to do not mean you can take it out on players or admins on monolith or on anyone for that matter. If he was breaking a rule why did you not record it and instead overreact when getting interrupted.
what do you mean, I did record it I was going to give you the evidence but unfortunately, due to the way that he was interrupting me, it was making it harder on me because; One I couldn't tell my side of the story, Two I couldn't give you the link to the video, which made it harder which is why I got pissed off because, I understand the first time someone interrupts you, I somewhat let it slide, and give them a warning from me, but the second time it's just being plain out rude, and you should've done something to tell him to stop but, you continued to stand there and did nothing to resolve that issue. In this case, the server is like a store, "the customer is always right" that saying goes both ways on this server and in a store, The Player should always be right, now I'm not saying this is going to be in every instance of a sit, but when someone is trying to tell their side of the story and cannot because someone is hindering their ability to speak out their side, it makes it difficult where the player is always right comes into play, you should always help the players out when in a sit, someone interrupts or hinders the action of the person trying to speak you should try to fix that situation by at least saying something, but you continued to ignore it and let him speak over me.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

The situation here is inconclusive, though personally I think that Bodean handled the sit a bit sloppily. It should be improved but it's not warranting a Staff report.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.