Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Kody1169
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127190062
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jack Stanford

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @kip

Reason for Report:

I was negotiating a bank robbery.

Kip was part of the bank robbery, and he's handling reports AGAINST HIMSELF and closing them making stupid shit up.

They started off by killing me, then they had a gunfight with police, and then he switched to mod powers moving cops away from the scene to help his friends.

He also said that you're allowed to kill negotiators for no reason, then he told me they called the negotiations off, then he said it was for "radio info" of the police doing a bank raid. I was on the radio, and they're making bull shit up to not get in trouble.

In chronological order it happened like this,

First, I've been in trouble, and have seen many in trouble, for killing negotiators. While he was flying around moving people, I told him that, and he said they're allowed to kill negotiators even if there's no reason. I made the report to get another mod to confirm this, as I've seen many of people get punished for killing the negotiator for no reason. He responded to a ticket, which he was involved in, and made shit up saying they "called it off". I made another ticket and told him they said it AFTER they killed me. Then he said about some 'radio info" which was never said.

Second, how can mods handle their own reports?

Time of Occurrence: 11:00-11:05 pm est

Evidence to support your claim:
Keep on replaying that, where they're all speaking at once, and TRY to tell me that they said negotiations are off. Maybe they said it to themselves in discord, but they sure didn't tell me. Find anywhere in that video they said negotiations were off, I'd love to know.

Additional members involved/witnessing: His friends robbing the bank.

Attachments

• 20170702231115_1.jpg
    20170702231115_1.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20170702231124_1.jpg
    20170702231124_1.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Use the correct format.

kip

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

First off, we had a cop inside of the bank vault telling us what you were saying on the radio. Second off, we did say that negotiations were off. I didn't move cops away from the scene, I moved away a medic that was failrping and moved you away because you came back and broke NLR. There were only two mods on at the time of the bank robbery, and the other one was busy when you made your first report, so I answered it which is why it roughly took 7 minutes for your report to be answered.

Kody1169

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

There I edited the post

kip

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I've read the rules through many times and cannot find any info on if you're able to kill the negotiator or not, but in this situation we had a cadet who was telling us info over the radio. He told us that you were all planning on shooting us, so we made the first move. Now to address the "moving people around" situation again. I moved the medic away because he was fail rping, and healing people in the middle of an active shootout. Then, I moved you away because you came back to the bank after you had already died. You and the medic were the only people I moved away, the rest were killed in the shootout.

Now to the reports about myself problem. At the time of this bank robbery, there were only two moderators online. I waited for the other moderator to accept your report for about 5-8 minutes, but he was afk and wasnt accepting it, so I took it into my own hands and handled your reports. I usually would not do this but considering the fact that the other mod was afk, I felt it was reasonable. I'm sorry about the whole situation, but I can't find anything in the rules that states the negotiators in the bank robbery are immune to being killed, because that doesnt make sense. You're a swat, which means that you're more of a threat than anyone else when it comes to bank robberies.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing this I find no wrongdoing on kips part. Moving away a medic who was combat healing and a cop who broke NLR is completely fine. With regards to killing the negotiator, I've had that happen to me as well during a bank robbery and I don't see a problem with it. If the robbers want to risk an all-out gunfight with the cops, then that's their problem.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.