daddy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: :)
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jamal Mathews

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) No one in particular, but @WhiteBlood

Reason for Report: Very dumb verdict. I was given month probation for breaking 'fearrp' along with 'breaking so many rules' in the past 'week'.
Time of Occurrence: About 10 minutes ago.
Evidence to support your claim:

I was accused of breaking fear-roleplay in this video, which I was not. The reason for this entire thing happening, was me being given a ticket- I decided to make a break for it and was only chased. Not once did the officer say 'stop running!' along with that, he did not once pull out a taser to use it against me. As nothing was said, I quickly hopped into the car and got glitched out as many people know, I just got in and slammed against the gas and launched forwards. I was blown up, and as normal returned fire and ultimately lost the battle and didn't say anything else. I lost fair and square. Around 30 minutes later I was pulled into a sit, and told I was breaking fearRP. Also going to add, he did not have any reason to open fire on my vehicle. I didn't kill anyone, or harm anyone. And to add, the cadets broke fearrp in the video by swinging their batons at me when i had a weapon out, along with the multiple civilians as well. The administration looked over that completely, and went straight for me.

I didn't argue, I said apologize and then was told 'I was breaking lots of rules' which isn't true, but okay.
I was then put on a month probation, which I find very ludicrous as that's handed out to players who deliberately break lots of rules, and have many bans on their record.

I don't break the rules on purpose, but it's not fair whatsoever for me to receive a month ban on my first offense, i'd like it removed. Along with that, i'm requesting @Gurrazor to judge this thread. This isn't a complaint against Whiteblood, it's against the verdict he gave.

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You are accused of FearRP in this video as the recording officer has you at gunpoint with his UMP. He has the right to shoot at your vehicle as you nearly ran him over.

The reason for this entire thing happening, was me being given a ticket- I decided to make a break for it and was only chased.
You are admitting of breaking a rule here: Starting a chase with the police for no reason.