Your Character Name: Jahson Brown

Target Steam Name: Bryan i hate crabs
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11397241
Target Character Name (if known): James Cake

Request reason: FAILRP Extreme Corruption
When did the situation occur?: Today 30 minutes ago
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: People that were in the raid

So, i called 911 because a guy was constantly banging at my door,then the chief and other officers wanted me to open the door for no reason whatsoever. I finally opened it and they told me to put my hands up. There was no reason to search me or raid me whitout any evidence. Then the chief told me that that the mr96 was illegal even doe i had a license for it. He Dissagreed. Then he forced me to open up the other door where i was making my lsd and weed.

There was no reason to search my house neither confiscate my weapon. Then a guy made himself a swat just to get in that door because i was cuffed. They found my lsd. The guy that was swat took my lsd stuff WHITOUT BREAKING IT and destroyed all of hit then i got arrested

If possible can i have my stuff that i lost back? I need the mr96 with a long barrel A mini fridge, 1 flask support 1 flaask burner. 1 propane 1 green liquid 1 purple liquid 5 pots 5 soil, 5 weed seeds

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report is currently under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This player report has been declined due to the following reason:

• The video was clearly edited as some parts are missing. The full video needs to be uploaded in order to be considered evidence.
Regards,
Pmx

Status
Not open for further replies.