When did the situation occur?: ‎Wednesday, ‎September ‎29, ‎2021, ‏‎6:12:33 PM
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Bre

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

For one the first time I went into my apartment you told me I was free to go so I left and went to my apartment to put my stuff away which is what I was trying to do in the first place before being shot at. Secondly you ran away and left me handcuffed for like two mins because you started shooting at other people in a gun fight so I left. I didn't know I couldn't go in the apartment after I did I was told not to and I came back out. I
Shouldn't even have been arrested to begin with because there was an active shooter while I had my hands up and everyone around was telling you that. You knew that which is why you let us all go and then you came back for me and only me and telling me your arresting me because I have illegal stuff on me when I had a gun license and I didn't have a class three equipped.

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Rule 2.2.11: You may not enter an instanced property (apartment/garage) if you are being actively chased by an opposing party, nor may you hide in instanced property if an opposing party is searching for you. If in doubt, don't enter.

After reviewing the evidence again it is clear that @Breiceheidd is in violation of rule 2.2.1.

As a result @Breiceheidd will recieve 1WP.

Player Report Accepted
Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.