Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Natural
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62564056
Your Character Name: Johnny Thomas

Target Steam Name: Doggo
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84773887
Target Character Name (if known): Chaoxiang Chen

Request reason: Consistently ramming my vehicle and attempting to VDM me and my friend.

When did the situation occur?: 9/9/2017 it's currently 11:21AM Pacific Timezone at the time of me making this report.

Your evidence to support your claim: The video evidence starts at 3:21 and ends at about 4:10, You'll see me shoot him down and end his life for attempting to kill me and my friend, (Not in footage but I might be-able to get it) ----> The user then came back almost instantly within the time he re spawned. This video perspective is of my friend at no of me, my username is Johnny Thomas and my friend is Johnny Tea

After some consideration my friends POV is fairly lagging due to his crappy setup, Here's my POV of the situation.

http://plays.tv/video/59b435b0bda1045a4c/this-kid-

Additional members involved/witnessing:Johnny Tea

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
The video shows that your friend broke a rule: killing should be used as a last resort. Both you and your friend could have called the police to deal with the situation but instead your friend killed him for ramming your car which goes against the rule mentioned above.

Therefore, this report has been DECLINED.

Regards,
Pmx

Status
Not open for further replies.