Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The Audio is the video is quite bugged.

Your Steam Name: alabama
Your Steam ID:
https://monolithservers.com/forums/attachments/mysteamid-jpg.3639/
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Romeo Mikael

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Covent

Reason for Report: Picking me up for no reason, (possibly warning I don't know.) demoting me, and then deceasing me.
Time of Occurrence: 19th of August, around 8:05
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

WHAT HAPPENED : There was a Secret Service shooting civilians & officers, I didn't know which it was so I was looking at all of them using my sniper, and then I was shot by one. Me being trash with the sniper I missed every shot and was taken low, I was then picked up by Covent and he asked "what are you doing" my mic bugged and wouldn't work for some reason, so I typed and he then said "I don't care.", demoted me and dropped me to deceased.

Covent

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, so let me first by discussing me deceasing you. As you can see I put you down pretty gently, but you somehow died, I did then revive you. But in the video you guys are having a firefight with the secret service in which I get multiple reports of. I went up there and froze them and started talking to them all and some of the cops involved and you start shooting me through the glass while im talking to them. I obviously was not a secret service and had a physgun out so I couldn't have a weapon out so why would you be shooting me in the first place? I then demote you because the secret service and police shouldn't be shooting each other so I demote the SWAT because there was no reason for it and you were obviously not even shooting the correct people in the first place. I couldn't explain everything to you right there because the server was about to restart for the server upgrade so I had to get the rather large sit down pretty quickly and even then the server did restart in the middle of the sit. I do admit I was a little unprofessional by saying "I don't care" but I really did not have a lot of time.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, so let me first by discussing me deceasing you. As you can see I put you down pretty gently, but you somehow died, I did then revive you. But in the video you guys are having a firefight with the secret service in which I get multiple reports of. I went up there and froze them and started talking to them all and some of the cops involved and you start shooting me through the glass while im talking to them. I obviously was not a secret service and had a physgun out so I couldn't have a weapon out so why would you be shooting me in the first place? I then demote you because the secret service and police shouldn't be shooting each other so I demote the SWAT because there was no reason for it and you were obviously not even shooting the correct people in the first place. I couldn't explain everything to you right there because the server was about to restart for the server upgrade so I had to get the rather large sit down pretty quickly and even then the server did restart in the middle of the sit. I do admit I was a little unprofessional by saying "I don't care" but I really did not have a lot of time.
I'm sorry that I shot you, its just you had the exact same face and the guy I was shooting at walked into the door and you walked out of the door so that's my bad.

Covent

Years of Mono

LV

I have nothing more to say, I will let an higher up make a decision on this.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There was a Secret Service shooting civilians & officers, I didn't know which it was so I was looking at all of them using my sniper, and then I was shot by one.

If you saw this you should have reported it immediately instead of shooting back. It looks like RDM. As covent said, Secret Service and Police are not meant to shoot each other and you proceeded to shoot and kill covent as you thought he was the same guy that entered the building (I get that last part). But you shouldn't have shot at Secret Services in first place.

He then demoted you due to what I mentioned earlier regarding Police and Secret Services and you were deceased. I dont know why though but he revived you afterwards.

Covent should have been more professional and should have informed you the server was about to restart instead of saying "I dont care". I will speak to him about that.

But as you are reporting him for picking you up, demoting and deceasing you this staff report is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.