Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Polercat345
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:90087146
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Dallas Machte

Admin being reported: @CrOOve

Reason for Report:Abusive, Disrespectful
Time of Occurrence:14:30
Evidence to support your claim: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1441923282, Laughing when I was talking to him (in staff sit)
(I dont know if this is allowed but) He was dealing with my staff sit while off duty and in a public place where he could be seen(you cant see in screen shot but is in the right cornor while in my report and dealing with it)(also think he was talking bout my age)
Additional members involved/witnessing: ING Justin K.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Cr00ve

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In the meantime there has been discussions about the role of "SWAT"

But before i start about that, i want to point out, yet again, I haven't been the one demoting you, All i did is confront you with the issue... - As it was a someone else demoting you.. @Hazza ...

Now the rule that we spoke off:
Enrolling SWAT while there is no emergency state. etc

It is not in the main rule page but added later as an update reply below the rule page that we overlooked ... However that indeed its not required to have emergency state to enroll as SWAT.

HOWEVER ..

- I've noticed you doing police job (standing by a checkpoint / enforcing checkpoint
(your not suppose to do police job)

- Also AFKING as SWAT in PD
(while nothing happens ... being on stand-by is not allowed).

As a member of SWAT, I'd say we'd expect you to enlist as swat as soon as something is happening or sure is known to be about to happen.... not to be staying on SWAT.

Also other moments i've overheared you say that:
- you want to do this report to get me demoted, thats not how it works.
- that i wasn't even "on duty" -> well we are most of the time busy dealing with reports 80% of the time
- that i was just standing there? -> if i'm just standing there, most likely been IC,; not doing much but i wasn't there as admin then.

You can't expect staff to be "On duty" ALL the time, we are allowed to roleplay too you know... As on those moments i was wandering around ICly, and you happen to as a coincidence take the report that i closed just on the same moment that i was standing next to you... while you've been told off about being SWAT.

Last edited:

Polercat345

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, One I was not AFK in PD I was watching the officers that where coming in and out of the PD. Two I know you demoted me because if I was demoted by chief it would have been a 30-minute demotion but this was only four. Three I was asking you what you had said because I did not hear you and you then proceeded to demote me. And four I made a case trying to ask a staff member something and you then proceed to close the case as nothing happened (seen in the screenshot). and Finally, I have never seen any cops that do checkpoints as a normal thing and do believe that most checkpoints INR have armed men to protect there and other stuff like that (SWAT)

D

Deleted member 902

Ok, One I was not AFK in PD I was watching the officers that where coming in and out of the PD. Two I know you demoted me because if I was demoted by chief it would have been a 30-minute demotion but this was only four. Three I was asking you what you had said because I did not hear you and you then proceeded to demote me. And four I made a case trying to ask a staff member something and you then proceed to close the case as nothing happened (seen in the screenshot). and Finally, I have never seen any cops that do checkpoints as a normal thing and do believe that most checkpoints INR have armed men to protect there and other stuff like that (SWAT)
Polarcat I demoted you a few times that day as chief, I think what Cr00ve meant to say was you were not nescesary AFK however sitting in PD "Watching cops leaving" is in no way a valid excuse to be swat. Therefore after you being warned multiple times that day for it you were demoted.

Also I saw Cr00ve handle your sit he spoke to you while he was invisible at the PD and explained to you why you was demoted you was reluctant to listen to him. You then tried to request another staff member which you cannot do.

@Lola Meid @Major Lorne(Pmx)

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Invalid report - therefore denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.