Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ali McNuggets
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:85523534
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Alistair Jack

Admin being reported: @Forsai

Reason for Report:Not knowing rules that ended getting me 2 warning points
Time of Occurrence:1/08/2019 around 7
Evidence to support your claim: I made report saying "Cop captain demoted me for no reason was in a room when i was demoted" It was closed i make another report saying the same thing then Forsai brings me to a sit and says its allowed he can demoted you for no reason. Then he gives me 2 warning points for misuse of the report system. His mic was super glitched at the time so i pm'd him and said ur mic wasnt working right he decides to kick me from the server.
Additional members involved/witnessing: None but i messaged a higher up and he says that the captain had to have a valid reason. Forsai said he didnt have to have a reason.

As we can see by the pic he said i was demoted for reckless driving i spoke with the original captain who demoted me and he said he demoted me for going outside a room during a raid" i didnt do that thats why the whole sit started"
1564685842519.png

Last edited:

Forsai

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hi you made a total of around 6 reports after I warned you multiple times to stop reporting a situation you can handle in RP to which you kept doing so you recieved warning points. And the reason you were kicked is because afterwards you kept spamming my pms about your punishment .Also I told you the captain can demote you for anything within reason which is true.

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

You could have at least made a simple pm or tp to me to tell me to stop using them. The captain didn’t demote me for something in reason that’s why I made the sit. It was not 6 reports...

Last edited:

Forsai

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You could have at least made a simple pm or tp to me to tell me to stop using them. The captain didn’t demote me for something in reason that’s why I made the sit. It was not 6 reports...
You made a total of 4 which you opened many times after being closed
8/1/2019 @ 1:36:41 PMAlistair Jack (Ali McNuggets) (STEAM_0:0:85523534) (796) created a report (#71) with message: Demoted for no reason have tried to handle it in rp he just looks away swat officer also tried asking him why and he doesnt respondRRL
8/1/2019 @ 1:33:11 PMAlistair Jack (Ali McNuggets) (STEAM_0:0:85523534) (796) created a report (#69) with message: I was in a room chilling doing nothing at all and i get demoted it was the captainRRL
8/1/2019 @ 1:31:37 PMAlistair Jack (Ali McNuggets) (STEAM_0:0:85523534) (796) created a report (#66) with message: Demoted for no reason i was doing nothing in a roomRRL
8/1/2019 @ 1:29:21 PMAlistair Jack (Ali McNuggets) (STEAM_0:0:85523534) (796) created a report (#64) with message: fired for no reasonRRL
Also after I gave you warning points i kicked you due to you spam pming me.
8/1/2019 @ 1:39:27 PMAlistair Jack (Ali McNuggets) (STEAM_0:0:85523534) (796) ran ServerGuard command "pm" "forsai 2 warning points? you didnt say anything"Commands
8/1/2019 @ 1:39:15 PMAlistair Jack (Ali McNuggets) (STEAM_0:0:85523534) (796) ran ServerGuard command "pm" "forsai fucking bullshit you didnt even say anything"Commands
8/1/2019 @ 1:38:38 PMAlistair Jack (Ali McNuggets) (STEAM_0:0:85523534) (796) ran ServerGuard command "pm" "forsai dude are you fucking kidding you didnt even talk ur mic is glitchy"

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

That’s not my point it’s lack of rule knowledge on ur end like I said I was demoted for no reason and you said he can demote me if he wants to demote me you have to have a valid role play reason like I said I tried to handle the report in rp but he was unresponsive I made the report because he literally demoted me without a valid role play reason

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There is not much to discuss, as the staff member was removed from the team and banned from the community, indefinitely.

Regarding your 2 warning points, those are valid as you shouldn't have made 4 reports, over the same situation. Ideally, you should have made a maximum amount of two reports. You can view closed reports on the report menu, by pressing the "View Handled Reports" button. From there you can know the reason on as to why they were closed. More than that is considered spam and can and will be punished accordingly, including in this case.

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.