Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustafa

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lord Bouba3652
Your Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989629475/
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Mustafa Well he/it changed my name so idk my new name

Admin being reported: @Lola Meid

Reason for Report: Changing my name out of the blue with no reason or warning before and after the name change. Even now I dont know what really happened or what was wrong. In the ban it say's (Failrp name) I had that name for Over a month how now would it be failrp????

Time of Occurrence: 15:10 to 15:20

Evidence to support your claim: well I had a ban for 5 hours because I asked if he could tell me why my name was changed and if I could get a refund. I did not knew that asking some legitimate questions could get me ban because am just asking (Hey why did you name changed me, why don't like my name, why can't I have a refund because it costed me 8.5k?) and he never tpd to me to explain his side or what ever. It was done with no discussion.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Only me and Lola which still did not explained him self for the actions that he took

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

1. You had the name ''Mustafa Likeweewee'' and you were chief, which makes me wonder how long you've been walking around with this immature name.

2. After I warned you (in OOC btw), you ignored my warn and changed your name back then made the first report about a refund.

3. After I changed your name once again and told you you will not be receiving a refund as you took your own decision to change your name once again and ignore the warn.

4. After that you made a second and a third report (calling me offended or something) which led to your 5 hours -cooldown- ban as you are clearly too immature right now to play.

I'm not a he, nor an it; once again, you're proving my point that you are immature. Next time don't make immature names; if you had made a report (not changing your name back to the failname) I would've given you a second chance. But nah, you had to ignore my warn and make three reports within 10 minutes.

09:07:57 PM: Mustafa Likaweewee (Lord Bouba3652) (STEAM_0:1:14681873) (475) created a report (#133) with message: I would Like a 8.5k refund
09:12:24 PM: Mustafa Likerds (Lord Bouba3652) (STEAM_0:1:14681873) (475) created a report (#136) with message: I hey you offended person I want my refund. It's not bc you dont like my name you have the right to do as you please
09:13:43 PM: Mustafa Likerds (Lord Bouba3652) (STEAM_0:1:14681873) (475) responded to a report (#136) with message: Like am going to change it back that you like it or not. Its not bc one or 2 ppl dont like I wont keep it. I dont even know why you took it of first place
09:16:00 PM: Mustafa Likerds (Lord Bouba3652) (STEAM_0:1:14681873) (475) created a report (#139) with message: MIND to talk for my refund

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.