Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ice
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60531060
Your Character Name: Nick Richards

Target Steam Name: -(^) Nicole (^)-
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103851960
Target Character Name (if known): Nicole Sutherlin

Request reason: Fail rp multiple times. Nicole ran from the police and hopped into a car while she had a gun pointed at her by myself and another officer. After a couple minutes, we located Nicole and proceeded to bring her to the pd to be arrested for evading the police multiple times. Once we arrived at the police department Nicole pleaded to speak with her lawyer which was Chance Blinker. We allowed her to call her lawyer in the holding cell, but while we were waiting, Nicole decided to make a run for the elavator. We went down to the cells and tased Nicole and arrested her due to her not cooperating with us.
When did the situation occur?: Yesterday around 5:00 in the afternoon (EST)
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
There were a whole bunch of police officers involved in the situation, but I don't know all of their forum names.

Last edited:

-(~) Nicole (~)-

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ummmm I wasn't aware a taser was a lethal weapon xd and I should be frightened by it. Also you have been following me around everywhere I go. Recording me "breaking rules" and then taking me into a sit and when it doesn't go your way you decide to take to the forums.... I don't get you.

Last edited:

-(~) Nicole (~)-

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You have been following me around for days screaming "MINGE" and recording me. It's so aids and gets annoying when I'm in a sit every 5 seconds and usually goes my way or I just get warning points and you get upset. I have spoken to @Justin The Ungrateful about this as well.

Jordy♥

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@-(~) Nicole (~)- Didn't break any rules here. Tazers are not lethal weapons. You have the right to resist arrest.
On the other side why did you shoot the car @Ice ? She wasn't code red and didnt pose any threat.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Ummmm I wasn't aware a taser was a lethal weapon and I should be frightened by it. Also you have been following me around everywhere I go. Recording me "breaking rules" and then taking me into a sit and when it doesn't go your way you decide to take to the forums.... I don't get you.

First of all, I haven't been following you around wherever you go on the server, you just happen to always be breaking laws / breaking rules whenever I encounter you. I've only taken you into a sit once for you nlring and I wouldn't of posted it on the forums even if it didn't go my way, since an admin dealt with it in game. For example, the other day after myself and other org members raided your base at whitehouse / country house you were killed and still returned before the 10 minutes was up. I recorded this and gave the video to @Justin The Ungrateful, who dealt with the situation accordingly. After you were punished you were obviously quite mad that you were punished for breaking nlr since you posted this message in ooc.
30D32353E456617998E0838B9921FA65DB675E53

You have been following me around for days screaming "MINGE" and recording me. It's so aids and gets annoying when I'm in a sit every 5 seconds and usually goes my way or I just get warning points and you get upset. I have spoken to @Justin The Ungrateful about this as well.

Second, I don't recall ever screaming minge whenever I've been around you. You've been the one screaming it actually, so stop making up false claims and show some actual proof of myself screaming and calling you a minge consistently. On Sunday, I got banned for "logging" when my power went out due to hurricane irma, but I was unbanned. In the general chat on the monolith discord I made a post saying that I got banned because my power went out in the middle of a hurricane, in which Nicole responded with the words "Minge." I got @Flixs to look up this information for me, but I guess the bot doesn't show the exact time I posted the message, or it shows a different time for his time zone.
G3ThqLr.png

7302eaf826930cd1a8edb0d32579eb8e.png
I also find it humorous that you say I've been in "a sit with you every 5 seconds" (I know this is an exaggeration) for the past couple days, when I've literally been in only 1 with you, which was the one involving you nlring after being killed in a raid. I've never gotten upset at you or have called you out for anything in ooc like you've done, so show me some proof of myself getting upset with you.

@-(~) Nicole (~)- Didn't break any rules here. Tazers are not lethal weapons. You have the right to resist arrest.
On the other side why did you shoot the car @Ice ? She wasn't code red and didnt pose any threat.

Her car was code red due to her fleeing from us due to her recklessly driving and running two civilians over, prior to her getting into a random civilians car and driving away.

Here's a video of us chasing her to mesa apartments and around the city. In the video Nicole jumps off her balcony half way through the video and unlocks her car getting in immediately after unlocking it. This seems unrealistic, since you wouldn't physically be possible to accomplish this task in real life, breaking your legs and immediately getting into your own vehicle after. I've talked to @Lola Meid about this and she said that it wasn't fail rp.

Jordy♥

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Ice I understand the code red now. But my point stands. I do not see any rule breaking from @-(~) Nicole (~)- side.

It seems you guys don't get along very well. There for i will issue a warning to both of you. No more calling each other minges. Do not actively try to find each other ingame and bother the other.

Locked.

Reactions: Ice
Status
Not open for further replies.