Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: натуральный
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62564056
Your Character Name: Kali Linux

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Tritee Teggeh

Request reason: Me and my friend (I don't know is IG name) where going around looking for vehicles to steal and people to kidnap, We came across cop and i said "Hm, this'll be good money let's wait till he gets alone and we'll go ahead and take'em" my buddy agreed so we hopped out our car and just our luck the other officer ran off!, My buddy was out of view but close behind me and the officer drove off and hit a stop sign I took it was the perfect opportunity to take his hostage so I pulled out my gun and said repeatedly "Get outta the car, Get outta the car" then proceeding to say "Don't talk, Outta the car" He then drove off into the street (Only a few feet) then I shot at him for doing so already he was FAILRPING he then jumped out with 2 guns aimed at him and shot at me I said "Yo that's literally Failrp" he shot me dead along with my friend, You'll see this all in the video and for the fact I called a staff sit, I will say I waited 2 hours for a staff sit and although there was 5-7 staff online I didn't get one support.

When did the situation occur?: 9/5/2017 I can't give a exact time.

Your evidence to support your claim: http://plays.tv/video/59af977e78f1618ab9/failrp

Additional members involved/witnessing:

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved I lost a m1911 and a mask due to this if you want another point of view I have video to, ive had issues with him before. even with around 8 staff on there was no response around 35 mins later my report was closed without question.

8B1T

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved I lost a m1911 and a mask due to this if you want another point of view I have video to, ive had issues with him before.

The more evidence you're able to reply with the better, If you could please post your name with your side of the video I would be greatly appreciative.

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The more evidence you're able to reply with the better, If you could please post your name with your side of the video I would be greatly appreciative.
will edit and upload as soon as possible.

8B1T

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello!
Here is the issue in this report: The location you decided to pull out your gun is public and as it's been said no muggings or kidnappings can happen in public. Then, you did not have the upper hand in this situation. You would constantly run around the car and it does not look like you'd win in this situation regardless. Then the last issue is that what the officer did in the car is not necessarily classified as failRP as any person could take the chance to get away if he/she is in a car at gunpoint. There would be a chance the car is faster than you able to aim correct. If the gun was aimed precisely at the window, you would however be able to kill him and therefor it could be FearRP. However I see that you said "out of the car" when you did not have your gun in your hand/pointed and the gun was pointed not straight at the window. Even if @moe lester 1456 supported the evidence, the claims are still not enough to punish in this situation.

Locked & Moved!

Status
Not open for further replies.