LV

Your Steam Name: lil pat
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128221758
Your Character Name: Nick Beters

Target Steam Name: Horrendous Gaming
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79566617
Target Character Name (if known): Tyro Ganster

Request reason: Metagaming name as cop.
Explianation: I was in a police chase a bit before this all happened. I parked at my friends shop and just hung out there. Cops then pull up and instantly know that it was my car and they magically know my name. I never showed any id, therefore they should not know my character name. They brought in swat without a warrent or emergency state and busted down the door then arrested me.
When did the situation occur?: 5pm EST 1/18/18
Your evidence to support your claim: http://plays.tv/video/5a611c46ba633f741f/metag1
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The report is under review.

Could you answer me on this question: Were you wanted by the police; like did you have a wanted sign above your head?

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No, i was in a chase a bit before this and they saw the car was parked there. They looked up then license plate, saw my name then ran over to where i was and said i was under arrest

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This issue has already been solved ingame not sure why your making a report on the forums about it we called a admin about it and he determined i was just doing my job and continued to say to all of our faces i could carry on with my arrest which i did nothing to report here.

Last edited:

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The admin concluded that you should try to figure out my name another way other than just the police computer. Such as asking for my id. You failed to do so.

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

As you can see in this video, http://plays.tv/video/5a617b815d57baf33e/sit, you can hear tyler say that you should ask for my name or for my id, which you never did. You just brought down swat, busted down the door and arrested me without finding out my name legitimately.

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

So @Tyler this report was solved in-game?

Broheim

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I think kweezeee was involved too.

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Lil Pat

After talking to @Tyler I found out that this incident was apprehended by him in-game. Therefor there is no need to make a player report on the forums.

Player report,
Declined

Sincerely,
-Liasetten
Monolith Administrator and Report Management