Not open for further replies.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Timmy Lancaster
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:156671437
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Timmy Lancaster

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@wright

Reason for Report: attempted rdm
Time of Occurrence: 5;20pm -6:50 pm EST
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Coffii

while i was being robbed by @wright I immediately complied with no hesitation, he took me for a ride around the woods after taking my gun he drops me off in the middle of nowhere by these farmers still Ziptied. Luckily one of the farmers was @Ricky Lafleur and he took the zip ties off me the dude in the black starts mad shit talking me and calling me a monkey so i shit talk him back because this is the internet :3. instead of fleeing the scene Wright comes back to me starts to chat i hopped on his car and he told me to back off so i did i hopped off his car but he counted down. I didn't realise what was happening until ricky screamed at me to move back so i did but i still continued to get shot. He counted down from 5 seconds and its clear i was moving back when i got shot that's not arguable

he is going to bring this up yes i did say shoot me shoot me i was technically not under fear rp so i did not i also knew he would not shoot me unless he had a reason to i think that is why he was telling me to back up. he also was telling me to "back away" while he scooted towards me and he never once told me how far back i needed to move.

me and ricky also geared up and tracked him down within 10 minutes and when we pulled up to his car is despawned and we checked tab menu and he disconnected from the game this can be confirmed by coffi

Last edited:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This was handled pretty much in-game by Coffi and he concluded that you had no sufficient evidence...

I shot you once, did not kill you, because you weren't complying and backed away at the last second as seen in your video where I shot you.
You even were just flat out inciting me to shoot you, as shown in the video.

me and ricky also geared up and tracked him down within 10 minutes and when we pulled up to his car is despawned and we checked tab menu and he disconnected from the game this can be confirmed by coffi

Coffi did not "confirm" this, I was killed by the police and was under NLR, then disconnected from the server... as logs show and we explained in-game. I respawned at Town Hall, and left. No clue why you are reporting me.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This was handled pretty much in-game by Coffi and he concluded that you had no sufficient evidence...

I shot you once, did not kill you, because you weren't complying and backed away at the last second as seen in your video where I shot you.
You even were just flat out inciting me to shoot you, as shown in the video.

Coffi did not "confirm" this, I was killed by the police and was under NLR, then disconnected from the server... as logs show and we explained in-game. No clue why you are reporting me.

Now your lying he never said that i had no sufficient evidence he just did not see anything wrong but i disagree with him its really ironic because your the one that linked me the staff report section.

and when i mean confirm im talking about after you disconnected we had a chat on top of the gas station next to bridge

any i dont understand when you are saying i was not complying i didnt back away off the car did i not? not once did you tell me how far to back and even so you were getting CLOSER to me as i was saying back up you had no reason to shoot to calm down on that itchy trigger finger

"I shot you once, did not kill you" also this make no difference whatsoever you attempted to kill me :)

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, I forwarded you to the staff report section because you basically claimed that Coffii was just siding with me. I still don't understand the issue here, at the end of your video as I said in-game, you started backing away as soon as I shot you. This can be seen because I'm still facing the direction you were initially in, and didn't turn to follow you.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, I forwarded you to the staff report section because you basically claimed that Coffii was just siding with me. I still don't understand the issue here, at the end of your video as I said in-game, you started backing away as soon as I shot you. This can be seen because I'm still facing the direction you were initially in, and didn't turn to follow you.

i said somethings out of anger due to recent documented drama related to staff i dont wanna talk about that though i also said to coffi realising that i just told him he was bias to not take it like that and coffi took no offense and he said i didnt take it like that coffi is a excellent staff member and i said that out of impulse

also let bring up some topics because i feel like were straying away from them like

1. you giving me 5 seconds to back away

2. Aiming then shooting me as i am running away

3. "This can be seen because I'm still facing the direction you were initially in, and didn't turn to follow you. "

you were did turn and faced me

4. and you lying saying " he concluded that you had no sufficient evidence... "

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

3. "This can be seen because I'm still facing the direction you were initially in, and didn't turn to follow you.
Go to 1:22 in your video, before I shot you.

4. and you lying saying " he concluded that you had no sufficient evidence... "
The sit was concluded because he determined no rule was broken aka insufficient evidence

1. you giving me 5 seconds to back away
You were playing around the entire time, you were given more than enough.

I have no further response to this report, I personally do not see anything I did wrong and I really don't know what you're accusing me of. I shot you once, attempted RDM isn't really a thing. Keep in mind, this player never died and was simply damaged one time.

Also, you trimmed out the part of you cussing out several people that were there.

Last edited:

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Go to 1:22 in your video, before I shot you.

The sit was concluded because he determined no rule was broken aka insufficient evidence

You were playing around the entire time, you were given more than enough.

I have no further response to this report, I personally do not see anything I did wrong and I really don't know what you're accusing me of. I shot you once, attempted RDM isn't really a thing. Keep in mind, this player never died and was simply damaged one time.

"Go to 1:22 in your video, before I shot you."

just to quote what you actually said "you started backing away as soon as I shot you. This can be seen because I'm still facing the direction you were initially in, and didn't turn to follow you. "

that a blatant lie you can see im moving away before i got shot and am i the only one confused "This can be seen because I'm still facing the direction you were initially in, and didn't turn to follow you. " how were you able to aim and take a shot at me your acting like you couldnt see me moving through the iron sight of the deagle.

"The sit was concluded because he determined no rule was broken aka insufficient evidence "

lmao your getting mixed up take your time he never said there was insufficient evidence THERE WAS ENOUGH evidence but coffi just did not see anything wrong which i disagree with him stop changing his words so its fits better in your reply

"You were playing around the entire time, you were given more than enough. "

i don't know how im goofing first off other than me doing https://gyazo.com/e9c7a1c2148ab5c37226f13f443a958c this and shaking my finger at you which i have binded and do all the time.

ultimately 5 seconds is not enough and i backed away within the time you told me to and when you shot me ALSO you approached me as you told me to back away which make completely no sense and you shot me while i was complying with your demand

" Keep in mind, this player never died and was simply damaged one time. " AGAIN no difference whatsoever i don't understand that like me saying the n word without the E.

all in all

1. I complied and dropped you my items with no hesitation nor resistance

2. you left me in the middle of no where Ziptied

3. you came back to the scene for no reason and told me to back up which i complied and was still shot

ngl you got a really weak case here

"Also, you trimmed out the part of you cussing out several people that were there. "

yes this was not a secret so stop acting like it was i stated that in my report if you actually read it..

"the dude in the black starts mad shit talking me and calling me a monkey so i shit talk him back because this is the internet :3 "

and "several people" means more than one if you did not know i was cussing out the guy in the black that was calling me a monkey the other was farming was my friend @Ricky Lafleur which he can be seen helping me hunt you down before you disconnected

any ways i also would like to ask if this does get accepted what punishment he will receive im asking this because wright is a very important and powerful person in the community and staff team and i dont want this to go unnoticed or swept under the rug

Last edited:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

ngl you got a really weak case here
any ways i also would like to ask if this does get accepted what punishment he will receive im asking this because wright is a very important and powerful person in the community and staff team and i dont want this to go unnoticed or swept under the rug

I feel I really need to give you one last proper response, hoping to get this through to you, because at this point I am truly confused as to what you are going on about. No offense, illusionist.

Please go to the 1:00 mark in your video that you provided:

You were not compliant.
"what are you going to do, what are you going to do, shoot me then"

I then told you repeatedly to back away, in which you responded with "public area, man".

If someone has a Desert Eagle aiming straight at your face, this definitely isn't how you handle the situation. Especially by not inciting them and telling them to shoot you.

"The sit was concluded because he determined no rule was broken aka insufficient evidence "

lmao your getting mixed up take your time he never said there was insufficient evidence THERE WAS ENOUGH evidence but coffi just did not see anything wrong which i disagree with him stop changing his words so its fits better in your reply

This is truly irrelevant, but I feel it warrants a response. Coffii did not see anything wrong, which should already solve your problem, then you basically told him he was bias as you said here:
i said somethings out of anger due to recent documented drama related to staff i dont wanna talk about that though i also said to coffi realising that i just told him he was bias to not take it like that and coffi took no offense and he said i didnt take it like that coffi is a excellent staff member and i said that out of impulse

While you apologized, it was still out of line and was simply said because this did not go your way. You are making a big fuss out of such a small situation, and frankly, you are getting a response that is way more than needed. I have explained to you the reasoning behind shooting you one time, which was most definitely not against the rules.

I feel you are not paying attention to any of the key components of your own video, illusionist. I hope you can understand why nothing was done about this in-game, and that our staff members are not bias.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Wright comes back to me starts to chat i hopped on his car and he told me to back off so i did i hopped off his car but he counted down. I didn't realise what was happening until ricky screamed at me to move back so i did but i still continued to get shot. He counted down from 5 seconds and its clear i was moving back when i got shot that's not arguable

You were kidnapped by the person in the black Tesla, @wright. He kicked you from the vehicle and drove away. After that, and after your zipties were removed you started to walk away. Once wright returned to the area where the other 2 players were, you decide to return as well, knowing the person that had kidnapped you was there.

After that, you decide to jump on top of wright's car, again, after he had kidnapped you, which does not make much sense. After that, when he was pointing a weapon at you, you said something like: "What are you going to do? Shoot me then. Shoot me then.". He has all the right to shoot at you due to this, and because he also told you to back away and you decided to use your bind instead of immediately complying, especially since you had heard his demands loud and clear. I would even consider this as failure to value your life.

Regarding the second video,
Coffi did not "confirm" this, I was killed by the police and was under NLR, then disconnected from the server...

He was already under NLR. Therefore, he was allowed to disconnect, since you could not kill him anymore, per our rules:
Reasons for killing another player last until your character dies (NLR), you become aware of that the other party has died (NLR), or until one hour has passed since the cause of the reason occurred.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.