Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Jaffa
Your Steam ID:76561198029967066
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jaffar Mahmud

Admin being reported: @StewartJames

Reason for Report: So ill start from the beginning. I was raiding gas station next to hospital and i placed my drill on and just went outside and sat in a cornor like a i had nothing to do with it. Obviously cops show up, Stewart being one of them and instantly taze me even though i didnt have a gun out or anything and they wouldnt have known it was me that was robbing the bank. Anyways they tazed me and jus threw me in the cop car and arrested me without me even getting a word. Fast forward about 20-25 minutes i realized the vault for L1 bank was open. So i decided ill go down there and wait untill some guy starts lock picking it for me. I waited for about 3 minutes and after Stewart and some other cop showed up. Now this is where it was starting to be funny. So the first thing they said was I am breaking raid timer. Which alone is breaking RP if I am correct. But anyways they handcuffed me and did the usual. After we got to PD i asked him what i was getting arrested for. He said for robbing the bank. Now i clearly didnt rob the bank and they both knew that because the safes were still on cooldown so there was no possible way for me to. And also after breaking RP already i dont understand how they are gonna assume that i was garenteedly going to break raid cooldown timer and rob the bank when i clearly told them i was waiting for someone else to do it. Anyways after all this i didnt get an other word because all Stewart did was instantly arrest me the same way as before. What I am trying to get at here is it was some horrible RP.
Evidence to support your claim: I dont have straight up evidence but, i would be really curious to what Stewart has to say on his behalf.

Additional members involved/witnessing: /
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Pretty clearly

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hi,

First of all, lol.

Second, through all of this there was constant and effective radio communication.

Third - you place a drill alerting the PD, park your car outside and run off in a corner. You were arrested and read your rights.

Fourth - We find your same car in the bank garage, find you afk waiting for the timer on the boxes with a gun out, and cuff you. You are then rather rude to me in particular and so in roleplay I say you won't be getting a lenient sentence. I feel you knew this disrespect was in RP too and was feigned on your side as well which I commend.

Fifth - I read you your rights, and put you in jail for the default time for bank robbery.

Sixth - If you break a rule, of raid timers, don't expect two staff members not to mention it, and especially, don't expect others to follow minor rules when you can't follow major ones.

Finally - There is no evidence for this report whatsoever.

I'm not sure how much speaking to you you would find appropriate after you told me to "shut up, I'm talking to someone else here."

In real life, if someone is sat inside a bank vault with a 2 meter thick door with a gun, they don't just get ticketed for trespass.

Status
Not open for further replies.