Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ultra downy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80660467
Your Character Name (If Applicable): gabriel mathews

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Yeffrey

Reason for Report: wouldnt let me take a claimed sit.
Time of Occurrence: 10:30 pm 11/24/18
Evidence to support your claim :
Additional members involved/witnessing: @DangerRanger

Last edited:

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

So here's what happened: a player makes a report saying that he had just witnessed someone break character and FearRP. I take you to the sit and the player gives me a video, clearly showing you yell "That's FailRP!" and "I am calling an admin, you're getting banned" while he and the police were pointing guns at you. You refused to put your hands up, you did not flee nor did you fight back, you stood there and broke character. I told you I was giving you two warning points for FearRP, and you said "I have a sit with DangerRanger, the video just finished uploading" at the time we were flooded with reports, so even if you were not about to get banned you would still be directed to the forums to make a player report there instead of having it dealt with in game.. I told you to make a player report on the forums with the video that you said you had, then I gave you the warning points which ended up banning you.

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

"I thought he was trying to RDM me" is not an excuse to break FearRP.

Like I said earlier, we were flooded with reports, so you would have been directed to the forums for a player report anyway since in the sit you said "I am the only one in my org with video evidence" when reports are stacked people with video evidence are always directed to the forums, your situation was no different.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

at the time we were flooded with reports, so even if you were not about to get banned you would still be directed to the forums to make a player report there instead of having it dealt with in game..

Additionally, you could always have DMed the video link to one of your friends in game that were involved in the situation aswell.
I dont see any kind of abuse from yeffrey's part.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.