Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jaffa
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:34850669
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jaffar Mahmud

Admin being reported: @kevsonic

Reason for Report: So i was put in a sit for robbing "leagel" items but the guy i robbed did not have proof of what went down so didnt i but he curved the story saying he was forced to drop the 10 pineapples i was robbing for when i gave him an opportunity if he wants to drop 10 from his inventory or no and ill take the 10 pineapples growing atm. Which i didnt take after he dropped me the 10 pineapples from his inventory. It was a nice thing i was trying to do to lethim keep his exp for growing. Yet when @kevsonic tped to me he said there was a rulebreak yet there wasnt it was a friendly opportunity i gave the guy. Then he banned because i said im only dropping the pineapples if you clarify what i done wrong which he couldnt do cause i didnt. Also as i said that other guy was curving the story saying he was forced to drop them because he was at gunpoint. I mean yes obvi he was at gunpoint i was gonna take his crops growing but it was at 90% so i didnt want to be a dick so i asked him if he wants to just drop 10 and ill leave which he clearly did yet in the sit he was crying saying it was forcefull.
Time of Occurrence: 12/22/18
Evidence to support your claim: Im pretty sure in the reason it is clear of why. I do know i didnt drop the pineapples as he asked but i am sorry but i am forcefully not gonna drop it until he tells me why i should. And because he is mod that shouldnt give him reason to forcefully make me drop any item until he tells me what rule i actually did break.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @PMX

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, you can not take legal items from someone's inventory. If you want their stuff, then take what's growing at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.