Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dipski
Your Steam ID:76561198353343528
Your Character Name: Lex Prebos

Target Steam Name: [FC-T] DashCamSim
Target SteamID: 76561198095304723
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request reason: Being corrupt as bank security, and allowing bank robbers into vault
When did the situation occur?: around 8:40 PM EST 9/16/17
Your evidence to support your claim: http://plays.tv/video/59bdd5f94f46508f5d/report-2-0
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have notified the offending player(s) of this ban request and they have 24 hours to respond to this post.

Do you have any information for Luis Salazar who also broke FearRP?

platinumpurge

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

1 - The man robbing the bank took me round to the ally and pulled a gun on me telling me to give him keys to which i did.
2 - As I feared for my life I complied we went back into the bank were he previously told me to open it or he would shoot me as I all ready know he has a gun
3 - I was saying "please get out the bank to notify the other bank officer.

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

1 - The man robbing the bank took me round to the ally and pulled a gun on me telling me to give him keys to which i did.
2 - As I feared for my life I complied we went back into the bank were he previously told me to open it or he would shoot me as I all ready know he has a gun
3 - I was saying "please get out the bank to notify the other bank officer.
Why did you follow him out of the bank one of your main duties as bank security is never leave the bank.

platinumpurge

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Why did you follow him out of the bank one of your main duties as bank security is never leave the bank.

I followed him as he was acting suspicious and told me to follow him to show me something so i followed im to see what it might be inacase of a threat.

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

1. As bank security, you may only patrol inside the bank building and directly around the building.
  2. As bank security, you may only openly carry your weapons within the bank building. You may not hold your weapon in your hands outside the bank. You may not aim at civilians unless they are an active threat to the bank and its employees.
bank security are allowed to patrol the immediate area of the bank, this includes the alley way however, they must have their weapon holstered.

platinumpurge

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

1. As bank security, you may only patrol inside the bank building and directly around the building.
  2. As bank security, you may only openly carry your weapons within the bank building. You may not hold your weapon in your hands outside the bank. You may not aim at civilians unless they are an active threat to the bank and its employees.
bank security are allowed to patrol the immediate area of the bank, this includes the alley way however, they must have their weapon holstered.

1 - Like I refereed to male who robbed the bank, I'm only going to local area around the bank where he took me to the ally and displayed the gun. I did not have a weapon on me.
2 - First time on as BK SC so i did not know were to purchase weapon.

platinumpurge

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I aplogise my actions but I will not break FearRP as he had a gun showed it me and threatened to kill me unless the bank vault was open. But /i will accept any punishment deemed.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked pending further investigation.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@platinumpurge Will receive a 1-day blacklist from Bank Security for violating rule 6.1:

As bank security, you may only patrol inside the bank building and directly around the building.

@Ace Smirnoff Will receive a 12-hour ban for breaking FearRP as shown in the video.

This request has been Accepted and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.