Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: JohnConner235
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79053615
Your Character Name: Ryan Brian

Target Steam Name: Iaosham
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128251467
Target Character Name (if known): Layla Daniels

Request Reason: RDMing me with an LMG as revenge for Devas Smith getting a $250 Fix it ticket to his smoking Cyan F&F.
When did the situation occur?: Just before Thu Jun 24 18:29:05 2021 - Just after Thu Jun 24 18:29:07 2021.
Your evidence to support your claim: None of the pictures have her gun in frame, but has her face ragdoll killing me.
[Picture 1] https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2526593021
[Picture 2] https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2526593021

Additional members involved/witnessing: No one during this situation.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@iaosham you have 24 hours to provide your explanation of the situation or this will be handled without your input

iaosham

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I Have video of him ticketing people on the frequency and us Shooting his tow truck for him constantly giving wrongful tickets. He gave someone on the freq that was also next to me a "Fix it ticket" Ticketing someone to fix his truck. Message me if you wanna see videos on discord as I can only screenshare.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Iaosham has contacted me through discord to provide their explanation of the situation. In summary, he defended his kill with two reasons: 1) He had been hit by the tow truck previously and 2) He heard about the tow truck driver giving "bs" tickets over radio

[2.2.9] You may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for writing you, your friends or crew members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory.
[2.2.12] Law Enforcement may only be harmed if they are a direct threat to you. Passing by officers and deputies, such as those obeying NLR, may not be harmed unless they initiate on you.

So here we have two possible explanations, and yet neither of them actually qualify as justification. KOS does not apply to officers in the same way it does with Criminal vs Criminal. Had you shot him as he hit you, that would have been a justified kill, but as he was no longer a threat to you the appropriate action would be to perhaps discuss the incident with the chief of police. An officer additionally cannot be killed for giving a ticket, regardless of your opinion on its validity (it was a valid ticket). As neither explanation justifies the kill, this qualifies as RDM. @iaosham will receive a 1 Day Weapons BL for this offense.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.