Not open for further replies.

Jackson Binks

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jackson Binks
Steam Name: Mods
SteamID: 76561198022300456 / STEAM_0:0:31017364

Date and time of loss: Rollback incident.
What happened: I only just recently joined Monolith, although had spent a very significant amount of time with my friends/gang members grinding levels and cash. I purchased Premium for several users in exchange for in-game cash which allowed me to obtain a head start.

What do you need refunded:
I recall having precisely the following from the evening prior, thus am requesting reimbursement for the following items of significance:
  • Audi Sedan with some upgrades which totaled $200,000. I do not recall the exact model though the purchase price was just below $200K.
  • Two AK-47s at around 50% health.
  • Three M1911s and 7x pistol ammo.
  • Mini fridge and ~$20K worth of chemicals.
  • $25,000 for the crew creation fee (created night before rollback).
  • Approximately $164,000 in my bank. I have $47,000 now, so $117,000 is effectively missing.
  • Player level 54 (14 levels)
  • Approx. 5 stacks of 32 LSD in my banked inventory.
  • Mining level somewhere between 35 and 40 (15-20 levels)
  • Chemistry level 21 (21 levels)
  • Farming level 22 (2 levels)
  • EDIT as I had forgotten: Police job level 8 and halfway to 9.
Evidence: We have some screenshots of our drug production activity and a friend of mine may have one of my vehicle, though that would be it unfortunately. As others have said, the last thing I would have expected was such a significant a rollback. Store logs can be checked to confirm that I've purchased Premium a few times now for other players. If you peer through previous logs, you'll see I only joined recently but already have over 23 hours played, all of which was spent grinding drugs/cash:
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Mods/149.56.67.184:27015/

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Refund granted. For job levels please contact ingame SA+ staff. The refunding staff needs to confirm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.