James Newman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: James Newman
Steam Name: James Newman
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92946166

Date and time of loss: 8/14/2018 around 8 pm EST
What happened: My friends and I were playing as UPS on the server when suddenly there were some admin announcements saying "Server is restarting. Save your stuff now". At first I thought it was just going to be a normal server reboot, but then when the server goes back online two days after, I realize some of my stuff is gone.

What do you need refunded: Note that I'm just going to state the items I'm certain I lost: Weed x 30, 1911 x 3, a repair bench, a lockpick, a woodworking bench, a cooking stove, $30,000, my Volvo 242 Turbo (It's worth $9,790), and my navy blue suit (which is worth $16,800). Note: If the last two items can't be refunded, then I just need $26,590 to cover the car and the suit). I also need some level refunds: I should be at player level 28, Police level 10, Health Professional level 10, Fishing level 8, Cooking level 7, Woodcutting level 15, and Farming level 15.
Evidence: I have no evidence to support my request. If by anything, I can get my friends to comment on this thread. I have requested specifically the items that I am entirely sure I lost. It doesn't really matter if I lose anything that is not listed here. At least it's better than nothing. I am being honest on my claims with the goal of getting this request accepted.

Best regards,
~ James Newman

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Refund granted. For job levels please contact ingame SA+ staff. The refunding staff needs to confirm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.