Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177547090
Your Character Name: Ronnie Murphy

Which Staff blacklisted you: Hammard Redneck
What were you blacklisted from: Police

Blacklist Length: 03/30/2023
Blacklist Reason: Messing around as police
Unblacklist Reason:
Dear Hammard Redneck,

I am writing this appeal to request that my blacklisted status on the police team be removed. I understand that my behavior on the server may have caused some issues, and I want to sincerely apologize for any disruptions or negative experiences that I may have caused.

I understand that the role of the police team is crucial in maintaining the order and fairness on the server, and I am willing to take responsibility for any actions that may have violated these principles. However, I would like to emphasize that my behavior was not intentional and was the result of a misunderstanding or a lack of knowledge about the server's rules and regulations.

I am committed to becoming a responsible and respectful member of the Monolith. I have read and familiarized myself with the server's rules and regulations, and I am willing to comply with them at all times. I understand that any future violations may result in further consequences, including permanent bans.

I hope that you will consider my appeal to be unblacklisted from the police team. I would appreciate the opportunity to continue playing on the server and contribute positively to the community.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely, Ronnie

Time of Occurrence: not sure
Additional members involved/witnessing:none
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes

HammerdRedneck

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your blacklist was decided by the police supervisory team not myself, I only assigned the punishment at the time given that I was available to do so. Sadly I cannot rescind your blacklist as it was not my punishment. Feel free to talk to one of the police supervisory team about appealing your blacklist.

Appeal Denied