Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: ThotNos
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105593617
Your Character Name: Dios King

Ban Length: 19 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): SCOTTISH

Ban Reason: Failure to value Life
Unban Reason: I logged off earlier about 4 hours ago. And when attempting to log back in it fails after 6 retries then again after 4 and when I try to log in again it says I'm banned for failure to value life? This is confusing seeing that I was not even on the server and had done literally nothing but was banned.

Time of Occurrence: Around 6-7pm Central Time
Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @ThotNos ,

Regarding your ban appeal. Another player reported you for Failure to Value Life and Leaving to Avoid Roleplay, the players provided video evidence that supports their claims you failed to value your life; this took place when in roleplay you were in detainment and requested to drop your firearm with four law enforcement officers with their weapons out, in which you refused and opened fired on the officers. In this incidence, you did not value your characters life in any way shape or form. The claim that you left the server to avoid roleplay was voided and there was no further evidence to support that claim.

At this moment, given that I have been provided video evidence of the situation which proves you violated server rules. I will not be accepting ore reducing this ban. Please wait out the remainder of the time, and check up on our server rules with valuing your life.

Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.