uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: jackie wong
Steam Name: uiceheidd
SteamID: 76561198250716986

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 2:40 AM est
What happened: Corrections Warden killed over half of my bank raid team resulting in a direct death for me and others involved

What do you need refunded: 1x Thompson 1x kev&helm ( 3x small first aid I THINK )
Evidence: @Alphadef
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Y

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

"If there are items that need to be located, please DM me either here or on discord and I will attempt to sort it out best I can."

Regardless, what I can confirm is that the above player did lose a a small Medkit and a Kev & Helm which were picked up by a warden, and died with a thompson which seemingly had no interaction.

Also, you will be receiving 2 WP for repeatedly asking edgy to loot you in PMs.

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

"If there are items that need to be located, please DM me either here or on discord and I will attempt to sort it out best I can."

Regardless, what I can confirm is that the above player did lose a a small Medkit and a Kev & Helm which were picked up by a warden, and died with a thompson which seemingly had no interaction.

Also, you will be receiving 2 WP for repeatedly asking edgy to loot you in PMs.
ss was killing people when the mayor wasnt near or even involved please review context b4 assuming

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know if you were damaged/killed by the warden during the raid. However, keep in mind our refund rules:
You are not allowed to post a refund about an item you lost during a raid, a death, a robbery, etc. unless approved by an in-game staff member. Tag that staff member in your refund request (That staff member has to tell his story before your request gets approved). Only people directly affected by a rulebreak/situation will be refunded.
Only the people that were directly affected by the rulebreak (i.e. killed or damaged by the warden) are eligible for a refund, by providing evidence of what they lost of course.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know if you were damaged/killed by the warden during the raid. However, keep in mind our refund rules:

Only the people that were directly affected by the rulebreak (i.e. killed or damaged by the warden) are eligible for a refund, by providing evidence of what they lost of course.
I can confirm that he shot the warden once and was looted by him. That is as far as I can confirm interaction with the warden.

ss was killing people when the mayor wasnt near or even involved please review context b4 assuming
Assuming this is directed at the warning points, there is no context where pming edgy "LOOT ME" 4 times in a minute is allowed.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Request Accepted, we have issued your refund. When you are next online, please go to the NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Best Regards,
Skojenmeister.

Status
Not open for further replies.