Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: jah mylan
Steam Name: don
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99753706

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 7 am gmt-2
What happened: i had just spent the past 2 hours grinding coke, i made 14 batches of coke. after im done making coke, i leave in order to find the drug dealer to sell my 219 coke. i dont find him, i then go to the park and sit there and bestfriend mugs me in the park which is not allowed. he pats me down for all my stuff (mp7, 219 coke etc.) one of the people on my radio sees me getting mugged and calls it on radio, they pull up and they kill him. he had my mp7 and only 19 coke, with 200 coke missing with no trace of it, it is clear that there had to be some sort of pat down bug. in the sit with misterlol he can only confirm 119 (i believe it was), which i am quite pissed about since there is still 100 coke missing. we went over the rules broken etc. even bestfriend (the guy that mugged me) which i very much dislike confirmed that i had 200+ coke on me.

What do you need refunded: x219 coke
Evidence: 1634435509706.png
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: y

Laceupblackflag

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm that when I was mugging him there was about 200+ coke on him. I decided to pat him down unaware of it causing a bug for the person making him lose the rest of his coke. If you guys can check logs to see him withdrawing the coke out of his bank it'll be very obvious that the rest of the coke bugged out from it having no trace of its whereabouts anywhere, making it vanish due to the glitch.

Reactions: Mak

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Request Accepted, we have issued your refund. When you are next online, please go to the NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Best Regards,
Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.