uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jackie W.
Steam Name: uiceheidd
SteamID: 76561198250716986

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): around 6:30 am est i think 5/8/21
What happened: was public mugged outside of l2 bank, and murdered while handcuffed, he says
that he'll give it back to me and me thinking he understands he broke the rules proceeds to try kill me again and succeeds (playingbaiting) then he deposited everything he took off of me and logged off quickly after too in a span of 2 mins of killing me (unarmed at the time)

What do you need refunded: 1x Sliverballer (stock) , 1x Vector (stock) , and 1x kev&helm said items set to be removed.
Evidence: @Benpd05 , also he will be getting banned for a day for ltarp edit: (06:59 AM) benpd05 has banned Offline player [76561198088394040] for 1 day from the server with reason: LTARP Appeal @monolithservers.com
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: y

Last edited:

Benpd05

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Can confirm that due to them combat logging I was unable to retrieve the items these items have been set for removal. The silverballer did not have an attachment to my knowledge however

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Can confirm that due to them combat logging I was unable to retrieve the items these items have been set for removal. The silverballer did not have an attachment to my knowledge however
yes youre correct, i actually just checked my inventory i took it off right beforehand sorry will edit that part out.

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Request Accepted, we have issued your refund. When you are next online, please go to the NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Best Regards,
Aspect

Status
Not open for further replies.