Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Tye Shaw
Steam Name: Loki
SteamID:

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 11:47 pm 20/09/21
What happened: I had a lot of stuff on me and then a security guard/cop dynamic duo rdmed me.

What do you need refunded: 1x ksg, 2x g36c, 1x ar 15, 2x kev/helm, 53x cocaine, 3x sulphuric acid, 3x drafting buckets, 3x kerosene, 48x coca leaves, 1x eletric stove, 1x dirty cooking pot, 3x lockpick. Attachments : 1x AN/PEQ-15, 1x Tundra 9MM barrel, 5x eotech, 4x foregrip (all proof of this is shown below)
Evidence: @heyitskev
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm the validity of this request. Logs show that the player lost an Ar-15, Electric Stove, Jerry can, Kevlar & Helmet, another jerry can, First Aid Kit (L 2x),First Aid Kit, Small (S 3x), Another Kevlar & Helmet, Drafting Bucket (3x). However, the user also showed me a full video of the situation and the minutes leading up to it that proves that they have the other items listed in their request.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Request Accepted, we have issued your refund. When you are next online, please go to the NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Best Regards,
Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.