CoolOrphans

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: George Hammer
Steam Name: CoolOrphans
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92777881

Date and time of loss: Friday 852 PST
What happened: Got my honey badger (with M-TI sights and foregrip) confiscated and sent to jail. When I was in jail I got tazed while in cuffs by cops who were minging and died to the tazer and thus died with my Kevlar and Helmet (97%). Went to the evidence locker while out of jail to see if my gun was there and was not. I was told by @dubsmaster to make this request.

What do you need refunded: Kevlar and Helmet (97%), Honey Badger with M-TI sights & foregrip
Evidence:[/B] Logs & https://gyazo.com/5bf1964549505cd800be5d8395ade379

dubsmaster

Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

He died in jail with the taze glitch. He was also taxed for no reason and the corrections officers were punished. After his release he raided PD. I can confirm he made it in and out of evidence locker without being cought.

Joey.

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request (the attachments can't be refunded without evidence of having them). When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.