arron

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Bobbt Sherman
Steam Name: aaron
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590831694

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): a couple days ago i cant remember
What happened: Cops raided my base because they thought weed tents were illegal. @[C3:M] parker was the detective that called it out for a raid.

What do you need refunded: GALIL, kevlar & helmet, portable stove, dirty cooking pot, and gas mask with 100% filter.
Evidence: @Shabzino
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?:

parker

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Cops raided my base because they thought weed tents were illegal.
hello, I was the detective I was told by staff that weed tents was illegal so that is why i raided so yeah.

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@parker do you remember what exactly you were told around raiding? This situation was a long time ago so I don’t really remember much of what happened in the sit at all

parker

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@parker do you remember what exactly you were told around raiding? This situation was a long time ago so I don’t really remember much of what happened in the sit at all
not really

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In that case I don’t think I can fully guarantee this refund yet unless new evidence of what actually went down shows up, sorry. Please do make requests sooner so that they’re fresher in everyone’s memory.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied. As Shabzino said, please be sure to make a refund request sooner so that the staff member can remember the situation and confirm the request. If you do happen to have evidence that can confirm this refund request, please do make another request.