Your Steam Name: Runner_11[SAC]

Your SteamID: 76561197971758401

Target Steam Name: RSSU KJ Harry Chung

Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120505283
STEAM_0:0:760511237

Target Character Name (if known): NA

Request Reason: Other

When did the situation occur?: 6-4-24 between 6:40 PM and 3:45 PM EST

I am being targeted by these two players harassed and falsely arrested and imprisoned.
Job abused
Harrassed
Player Targeting
Unwarranted Taze
NITRP
Toxic Behavior

You will see in the video I spawned in and one player was right there and wanted to try and cause drama and pick a fight. I ignored them went to the wheel and then had a call i needed to get but upon returning I left the spawn and they tazed me and arrested me for no reason other than trying to harass and bully. I left after getting arrested as there was no admin on and they have made it there intention to not allow me to even try and play on the server.

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: NA

KJS

Monolith Newcomer
LV

cant even tazze you champ perks of a blacklist i was only listening to my fellow officer . I'm not sure what your fix action is with me but its a bit odd.

Jxck

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, I will be handling this player report. @KJS I spoke to you about the player targeting the other day and you still proceed to arrest @runner11 when he had literally just spawned in. Also you're blaming this on the other Officer? What I see is that you're both arresting @runner11 for no reason and making up he has a weapon when he clearly doesn't.

Also adding onto this, you literally got 2 Warning Points for "Minge Behavior on Cop/ Random Arrest 2 WP" on 26/05/2024

@KJS I would like you to explain yourself please.

Last edited:

KJS

Monolith Newcomer
LV

i was responding to another officer i don't really have to explain to you anything besides me doing my job as a cop maybe instead of takeing sides right away you understand i was responding to call idk ;)

Jxck

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It's not about taking sides. @runner11 has provided proof of you guys falsely arresting him as soon as he loads into the Server. Also it becomes a problem when I've spoke to you about this already. However, it was mainly the other Officer that was targeting @runner11. You just did the arresting and said a few words.

I will be issuing @KJS 1 Warning Point for RDA.

• RDA - Random Arrest - The process of arresting people without valid In-Character reasons.

I will be issuing a 1 week ban to Harry Chung for Unauthorized Corruption, Player Targeting, FailRP, NITRP, RDA.

Player Report Accepted
Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.