Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0760511237

Target Character Name (if known): Jazzu Ronson

Request Reason: RDM

When did the situation occur?: 5-30-24
1st attempted RDM 8:51 PM EST
2nd AttemptS - 9:14 PM EST
3rd Attempt - 9:18 PM EST
1st attempt the player open fire on me while in my vehicle
the other attempts happened when this player decided to go to the penthouse and start sniping for no RP reason and continued to harass and try and RDM me on many occasions. He did this earlier in the day and i believe it was handled in game but he seems to have a MO for this

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: NA

Hellmagus

Monolith Pleb
Awards
LV

He did use a mosin
So we were in a party and guy just had a mosin. He tried to kill you 1th time because I think you were trying to stop our vehicule. 2th time and 3th time were altho unjustified and I did kill you one time when you got in tower, but I had no idea why he was shooting and it was for defense of my buddies.

I had no idea why he did shoot you after killing you because this would just be rdm or player targeting. I do gotta say that I was probably acting like a bitch and I do appoligize for that. I was tired of my day.

So no ideas why they shot you the 2th and 3th time after killing you, but I do think the 1th time was because you tried pulling us over. And I killed you when the raid because I was defending them as we were on the same radio/party.

My sincerities
Hellmagus

Last edited:

Jxck

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @runner11, I will be handling this Player Report.

@KJS Can you please give your side of the story to why you opened fire on @runner11's vehicle at the timeframe 0:11 in the clip. Also for the sniping it is very blatant that it's RDM, @runner11 wasn't posing a threat nor bothering you and you are randomly sniping him?

You have 24 hours to respond otherwise this will be handled without your input.

Under Review

KJS

Monolith Newcomer
LV

sure thing runner as you know is a very persistent little guy. first kill was for a demoting that was un willing.
he was was following us and doing nothing but that for about 2 hours . so the 2nd kill was for that.
The third kill was rdm and will admit to that with the mosin. that was mainly for him not leaving us alone until i had to go into hideing.

Jxck

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @KJS, you replied with this:
sure thing runner as you know is a very persistent little guy. first kill was for a demoting that was un willing.
he was was following us and doing nothing but that for about 2 hours . so the 2nd kill was for that.
The third kill was rdm and will admit to that with the mosin. that was mainly for him not leaving us alone until i had to go into hideing.

You cannot be killing someone because they demoted you from PD. It doesn't make any sense also if they had demoted you for no reason then you should report the player for Unauthorized Corruption/False Demotion OR if you are going to take it into your own hands, do something that provides good roleplay and makes it fun for both parties instead of resulting to Random Deathmatch.

Also just because someone is following you around as a Law Enforcement Officer doesn't give you the right to just snipe them from a building. You could've handled this in many other ways such as kidnapping him or putting him under gunpoint and letting him know that if he proceeds to follow you, you will kill him. However, from the evidence provided you don't seem to interact with @runner11, it's just you opening fire on his vehicle and consistently sniping him without a valid in-character reason.

I will be issuing you a 3 Day Weapons Blacklist for RDM x3 & 1 Warning Point for NITRP. I hope to see improvements in your behaviour otherwise the punishments will get more severe.

Player Report Accepted
Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.